Thursday, October 27, 2011

Quick update and new links

I just noticed that the #1 search term leading people to my site this week has been "Kara Goucher." (In the past, it's almost always been something related to Brooks). So, in an attempt to send people where they want to go, go here if you're looking for my review of Goucher's book, here if you're looking for Goucher's Competitor.com blog, and if you're looking for confirmation that she has left Alberto Salazar and the Oregon Project for Jerry Schumacher and OTC Elite, no need to go anywhere, because I'll confirm it right here. I also got really excited that maybe I was one of the top results in a Google search for Kara Goucher! No dice...I don't know how people are getting here.

In other news, I've updated my links page with a couple of the other blogs that have caught my eye recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...