Sunday, December 18, 2011

Quick Update

First of all, my apologies for the lack of updates lately. Finals week is finally over, and instead of celebrating by updating my blog, I celebrated by visiting my friend Molly for a few days since she's visiting her parents for the holiday (shocking, I know! How dare I?!). So, after a few days of running at beautiful Bucknell, where the cars don't try to hit me and where I'm occupied enough that I forget I'm supposed to update my blog, it's back to reality. Translation: I'll have a real post for you soon.

Second, I've been featured at Become.com's Best of the Web! So a big thanks to them for featuring my blog! Their website Be in the Game has some interesting commentary and tips on a variety of sports, so those of you who read this blog and compete in sports besides running may find some useful information on that site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...