Sunday, September 9, 2012

Update: School and Training

So I'm sure you've all figured I've given up on blogging by now. Not true! I have a Mizuno Wave Universe review written up...but I have moved back to school and have no idea where my camera is, and no one wants a review with cell phone pictures. So as soon as I find my camera, I'll have a Universe review up. I also have another shoe on order that I'm sure all of you will judge me for, but whatever, JUDGE AWAY! Other than that, I am officially signed up for the Philadelphia Marathon in November, so that means that marathon training is underway, which takes up a significant chunk of time. It does not, however, take up as much time as grad school, which is also underway. Finally, the school doesn't serve dinner on Friday or Saturday or any meals at all on Sunday, so that means I have to cook which also takes up time (to be fair, cooking takes up much less time than school or running). Also, thanks to anyone who voted for me in the Flotrack contest...the submission period is over but Flotrack hasn't posted the finalists yet, so I have no updates for you as to what's going on there.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the universe reveiw!
    Good luck with your training for the Philly marathon!
    I might see you there, I would like to do either the 8k or half, depending on how the next few weeks go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you post the Universe review soon. I only bought the Wave Precisions because of your mention and they've been working out great. Good luck with marathoning and grad school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support, guys! Found my camera after class today, will take some pictures as soon as I have time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...