Wednesday, April 24, 2013
GIVEAWAY! The Ultimate Beginner's Running Guide: The Key to Running Inspired
A little while ago, I reviewed The Ultimate Beginner's Running Guide: The Key to Running Inspired by Ryan Robert. When I wrote the review, it was only available digitally, as an e-book. However, it is now available in a print paperback edition, and Robert has generously donated two books to raffle off to readers of The Middle Miles! To enter, check out the giveaway below. Contest ends 5/2/13 at midnight Eastern time, and is open to anyone in the United States, Canada, and Europe.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
For those of you who prefer books digitally, the digital version of The Ultimate Beginner's Running Guide: The Key to Running Inspired has dropped in price to 99 cents and is available on Amazon. The print edition retails for $14.99 (though it's currently available for $13.49) and is also available on Amazon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

From your review, this sounds like a great book that goes beyond the basics we can find in a magazine/online, but is still accessible to a broad audience of runners! I can't wait to read it!
ReplyDeleteI am inspired by continuous accomplishments (myself and others). it helps me get back out there each day and working hard.
ReplyDeleteI love racing. That's what gets me out the door for a workout. I love the anticipation, waiting for the gun to go off. I love the view as I move through the mob of runners. I love when my body starts breaking down, but I find that one thought to latch on to that pulls me through the finish line. That's why I run, to make it to the race.
ReplyDeleteI run because of the competition. I love comparing times with my friends, and racing a stranger in a local 5k.
ReplyDeleteThis will a great resource for my wife as she returns to running after giving birth to our future cross country star in July.
ReplyDeleteGreat review. Planning to read it as I get back into running after a health induced hiatus, and hope to find a resource to give to friends that might get them started.
ReplyDelete