Thursday, September 26, 2013

Seneca Falls Track Club


Friend of mine asked for some design work. I may have slipped in some Bucknell colors. Ignore the navy blue on black...the background is just a placeholder for now. Somehow it looks like I may have become co-admin for this...it popped up on my Facebook newsfeed the other day (much to my confusion), but you know, Facebook official and all. And it's not really a club, per say, at least not as of now, but in my opinion, "track club" sounded more professional than "running group," which is what the actual head honcho named it, so I took some artistic license with my logo. Anyway, on the off-chance you live near the land of women's rights and wonderful lives, hit me up if you want to run with a bunch of chiropractic students. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...