Monday, October 31, 2011

New Design and Countdown to NYCM

Yes, you are at the right blog. Well, you're at the right blog if you're looking for that blog with all the shoe reviews that used to have a picture of 2006 Pre-Nats in the background.

5 days until the Freshman Class (Molly Pritz, Lauren Fleshman, Bobby Curtis, and Ed Moran) make their marathon debut at the New York City Marathon. Don't miss it.
Elite men's field: http://www.nycmarathon.org/pro_men.htm
Elite women's field: http://www.nycmarathon.org/pro_women.htm

That is all.

6 comments:

  1. Love the new look!

    Molly's going to kill it. I can't wait!! And then I want her back for our occasional Wednesday runs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, Anatomy Pony is fantastic. I have not ventured into designing my own vinyl, but I've always wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah she is! I so stoked to see this race.

    And thanks! I've also tried doing Anatomy Ken doll with a mohawk, but that did not come out so well. And you totally should! You designed your own tattoo, right? I bet if you designed something it would come out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I designed some of my tattoo--the two central daisies with different symbols in the petals are all mine. I had help with the rest--the ironwork, vines, etc. Basically told the artists what I wanted and we went from there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Note to self: time change Sunday morning...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leah, that's probably the way to go. I had mine completely drawn out, and then the artist tweaked it (for the better) anyway.

    Mike, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...