Sunday, October 23, 2011

Review of The Jade Rabbit at Chasing Atalanta


Friend of a friend and fellow blogger Leah at Chasing Atalanta has just posted a review of Mark Matthews' book The Jade Rabbit. I haven't read it, so I'll let Leah describe it for you, but it certainly looks interesting based on her review. Anyway, she's hosting a contest right now, so along with getting myself an entry into the contest, I wanted to give my readers a heads up so they can head over there and enter themselves too. Plus she has some cool entries detailing her own running experience out in Michigan (including getting proposed to at the end of a half marathon), so if you're looking for another running blog to read, you should consider adding Chasing Atalanta to your list. You can read her review here.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...